Open data: a tool for civic monitoring of RRP public procurement
The organizations of civil society (OCSs) are deeply committed to the disclosure of data related to RRP funds. Their interest aims at structuring strategies and solutions which could reduce the current information asymmetries about public spending quality.
Open data related to public spending and beneficiaries of funded initiatives represent an important lever for monitoring processes on public resources by the OCSs.
The webinar aims at illustrating the commitment to make available, according to Open Contracting Data Standard and machine readable, public contracts data also related to RRP infrastructural procurement.
- Opening works - Sauro Angeletti, Civil Service Department (pending confirmation)
- Introduction and coordination - Ugo Bonelli, Task Force OGP, Public Function Department)
- Speech title to be defined - Giampaolo Sellitto, ANAC
- Speech title to be defined - Aline Pennisi, MEF - RGS
- Speech title to be defined - Andrea Chiacchiararelli, Dip P.E. PCM - OpenCup
- Speech title to be defined - Matteo Fortini Digital Transformation Department (pending confirmation)
- Speech title to be defined - Andrea Borruso, On data
- Speech title to be defined - Luigi Reggi, Monithon
- Question and Answer session
- Summary of the proceedings and closure - Sauro Angeletti, Elisa Barbagiovanni Gasparo - Civil Service Department